Are you ready to become an expert at NE Profile?
SecZetta’s NE Profile Training Program teaches the skills and knowledge needed to setup, configure and use the tool to manage third party identities. Our next installment of training has been extended to include new material, complex workshops, NE Access, Identity Risk, and much more.
Date: Friday, October 12th
Time: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM ET
This program is designed to take an entire day, broken into multiple parts and pairs trainees with an instructor for group and self-guided training, one-on-one assistance, and may include multiple NE Profile workshop sessions. The training is designed to teach individuals how NE Profile manages identity lifecycle for non-employee identities from setting attributes and forms to more complex workflows and approvals.
Register now and grab your seat and be prepared to learn more:
- About NE Profile (3.0 Updates)
- All new improved Admin user interface
- Improved Risk Engine
- Custom branding controls
- Improved API features
- Expanded workflow capabilities
- What Problem it Solves
- How NE Profile Manages Identities
- How NE Profile Manages Relationships
- How NE Profile Manages Identity Risk
- How NE Profile handles reporting