FALL RIVER, Mass.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–SecZetta, the leading provider of third-party identity risk management solutions, today announced record sales in Q1 as well as new system integrator and reseller partnerships, and the delivery of customer-centric product enhancements. This momentum is largely attributed to a growing market awareness that attempts by organizations to manage their relationships with third-party workers in HR, IAM, and proprietary systems is not only inefficient and costly but leaves them exposed to increased third-party risk and other liabilities like employee misclassification.
“During these challenging times, SecZetta has had a unique opportunity to help our customers, especially those in the healthcare industry, quickly, efficiently , and most importantly, securely onboard large numbers of supplemental third-party workers as well as shift existing non-employees to remote work,” said David Pignolet, CEO and founder, SecZetta. “Q1 record sales growth continues to be driven by our unique value proposition of reducing the risk and improving the efficiency of providing third-party users with access to organization data, systems, and facilities.”
Q1 Customer Highlights
- Northern Arizona Healthcare serves more than 700,000 people over 50,000 square miles in six locations.
- Advent Health operates nearly 50 hospitals in nine states making it one of the largest faith-based health care systems in the United States.
- Mars Inc. is a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love
- Sharp Healthcare is a not-for-profit health care system based in San Diego, California that includes four acute care hospitals, three specialty hospitals, three medical groups and a health plan.
Q1 Product Enhancement Highlights
Our work on product enhancement continues to be driven by our commitment to build and deliver customer-first, purpose-built enterprise software. In Q1, product enhancements were guided by our customer product advisory team members and focused primarily on driving efficiency gains and non-employee relationship management capabilities, such as:
- Configuration Export/Import
Administrators will now be able to export and import configurations to allow companies to easily move workflows, forms, and other configurations from one environment to another, or even share them with other organizations.
- Report Sharing
Users can now share the reports that they generate with other user roles.
- Batch Workflow Improvements
Administrators can now specify pre-determined filters to scope what profiles can be selected for certain workflows.
Batch workflows can now be configured to run as separate requests to allow for additional handling of profiles individually.
- Enhanced Conditions
User can now apply and/or conditions to workflows to improve functionality.
New Q1 Partnerships
- IDMWorks is an expert-level Identity and Access Management consultancy having successfully driven 800+ IAM projects since 2004.
- Stack Solutions is a software security consulting company based in San Francisco Bay Area focusing on client security through Identity and Access Management as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance.
- Tevora is a specialized management consultancy focused on cybersecurity, risk, and compliance services.
- Bird Rock Systems offers industry-leading technical solutions and world-class services to drive business efficiency and growth while remaining secure.
- Business Partner Solutions is a women-owned and operated company, WBENC certified and has been a proven go-to security VAR (Value-Added Reseller) for over 10 years. “At BPS, we are seeing increased demand from our customers in healthcare, public utilities, and other highly-regulated industries for solutions that help mitigate the risk and increase the operational efficiency of providing non-employees with access to organizational data, systems, and facilities,” said Katherine Bluma, CEO and founder, BPS. “BPS is excited about the opportunity to uniquely provide organizations looking to partner with diversity suppliers in the Southwest, United States with SecZetta’s Third-Party Identity Risk solution.”